Tuesday, January 15, 2008

They Got Married!!

Rachel & Jared were married in SF at the Mariner's Club and we were there to capture their beautiful and special day! Rachel looked gorgeous and Jared looked handsome even though he was suffering through the pain of back spasms. Didn't stop him from showing the folks one heck of a first dance though!

I also got to work with a wonderful florist, Annie Siu. Rachel's flowers were absolutely gorgeous!

This is also the first wedding that I tried different post processing techniques on and I really like the effects!




Does it show that I liked her shoes?






































































































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for these teasers Caroline! They are awesome! I can't wait to see the rest of them! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all the bouquet and cake pictures! Can't wait to see the rest of them too and post them on our website! Thanks for the credits!! You do great work..especially the post processing technique and that picture of the three rings - NICE!

Anonymous said...

Great Job! It's amazing...everything looks gorgeous and even the lighting it's so dramatic and elegant. It's really well done. That wedding is a small celebration but it was FUN! Can't wait to see the rest of the fun pics

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! Can't wait to see more!!! Love the picture of me and my baby!!! Everybody came out gorgeous!!!