Monday, October 15, 2007

Whitney + Ryan

I'm finally back from my 6 week on the road work trip!

Remember Whitney and Ryan? They finally got married in a gorgeous location; The Old Sugar Mill in Clarksburg. I just love, love, love this location!

And I just love, love, love this wedding and couple! This is the most fun and beautiful wedding I've shot. They are so full of joy and happiness and so cute together! Their wedding was such a colorful and happy event. Whitney was also a demon on the dance floor, shake it girl!

They took the time to squeeze in a photo session before the ceremony and I love it when couples do that. This leaves me with plenty of time to get gorgeous shots of the bride and groom. We also documented the first time Ryan saw Whitney that day in her dress in a location before hand.




























Ok so who can identity the inspiration wedding for this next shot? They were such a great couple to work with me on poses.


















































One of my favorites from their first dance





And the father and daughter dance. Notice how Whitney is constantly laughing and beaming in the pictures?





Whitney getting down low on the dance floor!





See more of this beautiful wedding at their wedding slideshow.

P.S.: I apologize for the backlog of emails, I will be getting to them right away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Caroline... I am DYING! These pictures are so amazing... I feel like I am truly reliving the best day of my life! Thank you so much!