Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Doggies

Since, I'm on my road trip and focusing on dog competitions, I decided to post a personal update! As previously mentioned, my other passions in life are dogs and dog agility. It's the fastest growing dog sport in the U.S. and all sizes and types of dogs can do it. It's a team sport; dogs run with their owners and take cues and directions. I train my dogs in agility and one of my dogs is seriously competing for a position in the coveted top 5 spots for her breed.

The key is to be consistently fast and precise and work as a team together. Of course, that's easier being said than done and dogs have a mind of their own!

Every December, the top 5 dogs of each breed meet in Long Beach, CA for the AKC Invitationals. I have also had the honor of photographing this huge event for the past 2 years. The event is also covered by Animal Planet and can be seen on tv.

Here's my girl, Milou doing her thing! When you can see the whites of her eyes, we know she's going crazy!



One of her best friend, Apollo. Isn't he handsome?



And just a gratuitous doggie shot! Brandy, the Boxer.


2 comments:

MrsFierceShoes said...

I love Brandy!!! What a cute mug!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.