Thursday, August 23, 2007

Elizabeth and Salvador

I was honored to photograph my friend, Elizabeth's, wedding to her fiance, Salvador. She's a girl I admire and he is the most wonderful match for her. These two are the sweetest couple and I know they will have many happy years to come. The ceremony and reception took place in Gervais Restaurant in Saratoga and was followed with a Mariachi band party in a nearby park. It was a very warm and intimate reception, filled with loving family and warm friends. It's the kind of wedding that makes you feel lucky to have been there. I loved, loved her cupcake and potted plants centerpieces! Doesn't she look beautiful? Check out her shoes and her something blue items!











































































See more of their wedding day at wedding slideshow.

No comments: